RELAXING SLEEP TONIC
Sedative Nervine & Sleep Tonic
A blend of the liquid extracts of:
* Valerian rhizome & roots (Valeriana officinalis) 20%
* Passionflower flowering tips (Passiflora incarnata) 20%
• Hops strobile (Humulus lupulus) 20%
* Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita) 20%
* Catnip leaf & flowering tips (Nepeta cataria) 20%
* Fresh • Dried
Action: All of the herbs in this compound are non-narcotic sedatives, which are soothing and quieting to the nervous system.
Uses: Indicated in sleeplessness or insomnia. It allows patient to relax into a restful sleep and easily awaken with no sense of being “drugged.”
Also indicated in nervous excitement, nervousness due to worry or imagined wrongs,nervous headache, and in nervousness associated with PMS or menopause.
Dose: General Sedative: Two to five times per day, take 30 to 40 drops in a little water. Insomnia: Mix 15 to 30 drops in a little water and take 1 hour before bed and again just before bed. Usually works best after 2 to 4 nights of use.
Cautions: Persistent insomnia or headache may require treatment by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Click here for a printable Acrobat.pdf™ of this document
Relaxing Sleep Tonic.pdf